Norfolk Safety CIC
Training for a safer Norfolk
Website under construction
Competitively priced quality training delivered by the Fire Service and Industry professionals "Training for a Safer Norfolk".
Norfolk Safety CIC is a Community Interest Company established by Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service to operate as the commercial trading arm of the Fire Service. Established as a CIC the company benefits from ring fencing all profits to be reinvested in community interest projects such as youth engagement/development and fire prevention activities for the vulnerable.
We offer both standard and bespoke training packages inclusive of Fire, Health & Safety, Risk Assessment, Industrial, First Aid, CPR and the sale/training for Defibrillators. We cater for individual sole traders to multinational and government institutions continually developing our course offer to meet the needs of legislative requirements and commercial business interests.
Our courses include:
- CPR and Defibrillation Training
- Fire Extinguisher Course
- Fire Marshal Course
- Fire Marshal Timber Framed Construction
- Evac Chair Course
- Fire Risk Assessment Training
- Breathing Apparatus (BA) Initial Course
- BA Refresher Course
- Emergency Response Team Course
- Confined Space/Chemical Incident Course
- Fire Safety Lecture
- Petroleum Forecourt Training
- Chemical Spill Training
- Residential Care Evacuation Training
- Appliance Driver Training
- Work Place First Aid (Approved Person)