Fire Extinguisher CourseMake a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:
- Understand and recognise the hazards posed by small fires.
- Implement the correct emergency procedure.
- Select the appropriate extinguisher and operate it correctly.
- Training subjects covered:
- Extinguishers (practical)
- Fire blankets (practical)
- Process of fire and fire development
- When and how to fight a fire
- Door opening procedure
- Identifying fire hazards
- Control measures Fire legislation
- Outdoor practical session – delegates extinguishing fires using different types of extinguishers and a fire blanket.
Recommended For: All staff as the minimum fire safety requirement
AIM: To enable the delegate to safely extinguish a small fire and recognise potential fire hazards.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded
Cost: Discounted rate of £520.00 plus VAT block booking for up to 12 delegates. Any additional delegates up to a maximum of 15 will be charged at the single delegate rate (£52.00 +VAT)
For an individual a monthly open course is available click here for dates. Individual delegate rate @ £52.00 plus VAT
Note: Due to the practical nature of this course we recommend that delegates wear flat shoes, trousers and long-sleeved tops.