Loggist CourseMake a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:-
- To understand the role of the loggist, logging process and what information to record.
- To understand the link between a loggist and an incident / team
- To understand the link to the CCA and the associated Cat 1 and 2 respond
- Examples of good practice. Tips and advice to help you complete this role effectively
- The role of the loggist, logging process and what information to record.
- Practical session to practice skills and capture accurate information
- Examples of good practice
- Opportunity to discuss experience gained.
Recommended for: Delegates who may be expected to respond to an incident and may be required to maintain a log of events, decisions and actions.
AIM: To prepare and equip the delegates to undertake the role of the loggist, refresh previous skills, take part in practical sessions and share their experiences.
Duration: 1/2 Day (Approx 3 hours)
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded
Cost: Min 8 – max 12 delegates @ £75 per delegate
(Please contact us if you require a group booking outside of these dates)
Note: Please could delegates bring their company log books to the course.
This training is provided by Resilience and Business Continuity staff from Norfolk County Council’s Resilience team.
NCC’s Resilience Team can offer tailored Emergency Management and Business Continuity Training for your organisation’s particular needs. Training can be designed to reflect your concerns and help delegates understand the management structures and procedures implemented in the event of an emergency.