Business Continuity For ManagersMake a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:-
- Develop delegates’ awareness of Business Continuity, ISO and GPG;
- Highlight what you need to know as a manager or BC lead.
- To provide tips on what you should seek reassurance on and questions you should be asking.
- What is Business Continuity and the background
- Its importance and the current drivers.
- How to identify, prioritise, evaluate and mitigate risks to your organisation.
- What you need to now as a manager
- What strategies you can implement as a manager
- What questions you need to ask as a manager or BC lead
Aim: To enhance participants’ ability to develop a Business Continuity strategy.
Recommended for: Managers and Business Continuity leads within an organisation.
Duration: 1/2 Day (Approx 3 hours)
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded
Cost: Min 8 – Max 12 delegates @ £75 per delegate
(Please contact us if you require a group booking outside of these dates)
Note: This training is provided by Resilience and Business Continuity staff from Norfolk County Council’s Resilience team.
NCC’s Resilience Team can offer tailored Emergency Management and Business Continuity Training for your organisation’s particular needs. Training can be designed to reflect your concerns and help delegates understand the management structures and procedures implemented in the event of an emergency.