Business Continuity WorkshopMake a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:-
- Develop delegates’ understanding of the principles and practice of Business Continuity Management;
- Develop delegates’ skills in applying the Business Continuity Management processes in their organisation;
- Develop delegates’ knowledge of ISO22301:2012
- Stages of Business Continuity Management in line with the ISO / British Standard.
- How to identify, prioritise, evaluate and mitigate risks to your organization.
- What strategies can be implemented?
- What facilities are needed to continue business through a crisis?
- How the BC plan is an important document in the process.
Recommended for: Business Continuity representatives, managers and those that want to find out more about the Business Continuity process.
AIM: To enhance participants’ ability to develop a Business Continuity strategy.
Duration: 1 Day
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded
Booking: Any external delegate (Outside of Norfolk County Council/Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service) please contact email@example.com to enquire about booking and fees.
Norfolk County Council & Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service delegate courses within Normit are free, unless you fail to provide a minimum of 48hrs notice of non-attendance. Please book your place directly through the Learning Hub on NCC inet (Intranet)
(Please contact us if you require a group booking outside of these dates)
Note: This training is provided by Resilience and Business Continuity staff from Norfolk County Council’s Resilience team (Normit). NCC’s Resilience Team can offer tailored Emergency Management and Business Continuity Training for your organisation’s particular needs. Training can be designed to reflect your concerns and help delegates understand the management structures and procedures implemented in the event of an emergency.