Fire Marshal Course (Inclusive of Fire Extinguisher Practical)Make a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:
- Understand and recognise the hazards posed by small fires.
- Implement the correct emergency procedure.
- Select the appropriate extinguisher and operate it correctly.
- Recognise unsafe practices with regard to means of escape, fire warning and fire fighting equipment.
- Training subjects covered:
- Extinguishers (practical)
- Fire blankets (practical)
- Basic first aid (burns)
- Process of fire and fire development
- When and how to fight a fire
- Door opening procedure
- Identifying fire hazards
- Control measures Fire legislation
- Induction procedure
- Evacuation Procedures
- Outdoor practical session – delegates extinguishing fires using different types of extinguishers and a fire blanket.
Recommended For: Trainee Fire Marshals with responsibility of evacuations and advisable for all staff as part of their fire training requirements ensuring cover is maintained and employee awareness.
Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded
Cost: Discounted rate of £675.00 plus VAT block booking for up to 12 delegates. Any additional delegates up to a maximum of 15 will be charged at the single delegate rate (£67.50 +VAT)
For an individual a monthly open course is available click here for dates. Individual delegate rate @ £67.50 plus VAT
Note: Due to the practical nature of this course we recommend that delegates wear flat shoes, trousers and long-sleeved tops.