Fire Safety – Evacuation Procedures of Commercial PremisesMake a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:-
- Understand your company evacuation policy
- Respond to fire alarm activation and be able to read fire alarm panel
- Locate activated smoke alarms
- Take appropriate action with opening door procedures
- Understand the process/importance of completing a sweep of the premises
- Understand personal evacuation plans
- Correctly report to the fire officer on their arrival
- Reset the fire alarm system, when instrcucted to do so
- Identify all location points for fuel shut off e.g. Gas and Electric
- Undertake a roll call
- Introduction – including a safety brief
- Company fire policy
- Regulatory Reform Order 2005
- Reacting on fire alarm sounding
- Practical exercises
Recommended for: All staff – Maximum of 12 delegates. Minimum of 8 delegates.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded.
Cost: Min 8 – Max 12 delegates at £68.25 per delegate (plus VAT)
- Suitable lecture room for the number of delegates
- Practical are for door opening procedures
- Accessible fire alarm panel
Note: Due to the practical nature of this course we recommend that delegates wear flat shoes and trousers.
We would recommend that the course is best suited to be delivered from your own premises however, all training venues are available for this course should it not be possible.