Emergency Management For ManagersMake a booking enquiry
The delegate will be able to:-
- Enhance your knowledge of Emergency Management and how to respond for your organisation
- Understand how emergencies are managed and what your role in an emergency could be
- Raise awareness of a manager’s role in a multi-agency response
- Increase delegates understanding of managing an incident including the strategic and Tactical coordinating group.
- Understand the recovery from an emergency and your role in this.
- Overview of Emergency Management
Recommended for: Managers/ personnel involved with Emergency Management within your organisation.
AIM: To enhance delegates’ knowledge of Emergency Management and how their organisation may respond.
Duration: 1/2 Day (Approx 3 hours)
Certification: A certificate of completion will be awarded
Booking: Any external delegate (Outside of Norfolk County Council/Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about booking and fees.
Norfolk County Council & Norfolk Fire & Rescue Service delegate courses within Normit are free, unless you fail to provide a minimum of 48hrs notice of non-attendance. Please book your place directly through the Learning Hub on NCC inet (Intranet)
(Please contact us if you require a group booking outside of these dates)
Note: This training is provided by Resilience and Business Continuity staff from Norfolk County Council’s Resilience team.
NCC’s Resilience Team can offer tailored Emergency Management and Business Continuity Training for your organisation’s particular needs. Training can be designed to reflect your concerns and help delegates understand the management structures and procedures implemented in the event of an emergency.