Business Support Administrator Apprenticeship Opportunity
Norfolk Safety CIC are seeking an apprentice for the role of Business Support Administrator. Responsible to the Business and Marketing Administrator, you will be required to contribute towards the growth and development of a professional training organisation, providing information to existing and potential clients requiring Fire, First Aid, and Health and Safety training. Some prior business administration experience would be an advantage. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business.
Duties will include, but not limited to:-
- Dealing with booking and course enquiries
- Arrange training rooms, location, facilities and trainers
- Maintain equipment and course facilities
- Set up, administer and greet delegates when required
- Assist trainers in written and practical training delivery
- Maintain documentation and customer relationship management information
- Analyse and recommend course improvements and business development
- Identify business opportunities
- Manage targeted business development campaigns (generating commission opportunities
- Contribute and help shape the joint success of the company
You will also be required to:
- Occasional travel county and nationwide inclusive with occasional overnight stays is possible.
- Occasional out of hours, working evening and weekends, with prior notification.
- The ability to handle and move Fire Extinguishers and fire props will be required
- Attend all training courses gaining real knowledge and understanding of our quality training offer – including breathing apparatus training.
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm with an unpaid 30 minute lunch break)
There is a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship attached to this position which should be completed between 12-18 months.
Salary: £187.50 per week with an opportunity to earn commission after a mutually agreed time frame
Future Prospects: A permanent full time role within the Company
For an informal discussion please contact either Lewis Lacey or Glenn Floyd on 01603 964 833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives: The delegate will be able to: Understand and recognise the hazards posed by small fires. Implement the correct emergency procedure. Select the appropriate extinguisher and operate it correctly. Recognise…